1) Open a web browser and login to Outlook.com using your company login information.
2) Click on your initials in the top right corner of the screen.
3) Click on "Open another mailbox".
4) Type in the email address of the Shared Mailbox and select it from the dropdown list.
5) Hit the Open button when you've selected the mailbox.
6) Thats it! If you have access, your web browser will open that Shared Mailbox for you!
Note: To swap back to your regular email account, you should still have the tab open at the top of the screen.
If not, you can also follow the same steps in this article from the top to reopen your regular email account.
If you have any problems or questions, please email:
- Delnor Users: IT@delnor.ca
- CMC5 Users: IT@cmc5.ca
- DRS Users: IT@delnorrestoration.ca