Sometimes you want to sync a few different OneDrive Accounts at once to your PC. Something like this:
Here's how to add another OneDrive Account to your Windows PC.
1) Click on one of the OneDrive Icons in your taskbar. If you don't have one in your tray to click on, contact IT for help.
2) Click on "Help & Settings".
3) Click on "Settings".
4) Click on "Add an account".
5) Enter your email address and follow the steps to finalize the process.
6) That's it! You'll now see that account show up in the list of accounts in your File Explorer! I would recommend waiting about 15-30 minutes before using this OneDrive setup just to allow some time for your machine to get things organized.
If you have any problems or questions, please email:
- Delnor Users: IT@delnor.ca
- Delnor Restoration Users: IT@delnorrestoration.ca
- Pentamax Users: IT@pentamax.ca
- CMC5 Users: IT@cmc5.ca